The Bush Cruiser roof top tent is a hard top triangle roof tent.
In the click of 4 clips it is easily set up in a matter of seconds. It is a complete aluminium shell, lightweight and strong and only 15cm thick.
Includes 2 load bars on top, LED light strip and several storage bags.
The Wild Land patent gas strut mechanism is very easy and quick to set up and fold down.
The hard shell on top means less wind noise whilst travelling.
The neat Aluminium Hard Shell,can bear 75kg cargo on top.
Spacious inner area for 2 people inside.
Well ventilated: three big entrances, all as doors and windows
3cm high-density mattress provides the utmost in comfort for sleeping and relaxing.
Large eave for better rain, wind, and sun protection
Two big detachable shoes pockets for more storage
Telescopic alu. alloy ladder included (can bear 150kg)
Suitable for most vehicles (please check your vehicle spec)
Structure: Bush Cruiser 120
Inner tent size: 203x124x133cm
Closed tent size: 226x133x18cm
Packed size: 229x137x22cm
Net. Weight: 63kg (including ladder)
Gross weight: 78kg
Fly:210D rip-stop polyoxford PU coated 3000mm with full dull silver coating UPF50+
Inner:600D breathable rip-stop oxford PU coated 2000mm
Floor:600D breathable rip-stop oxford PU coated 2000mm
Frame:Alu. honeycomb shell & Alu. bottom frame
Roof Tent Safety Advice
WARNING: Improper installation or use of your roof tent could lead to serious injury or death. Always follow installation instructions carefully to ensure proper fitting onto your vehicle and safe use of your roof tent. Check with your vehicle manufacturer for specific roof rack loading capacity. Not all factory roof racks, or aftermarket roof bars can safely accommodate tent models. Always use a good quality product. Improper use of equipment can lead to personal injury, damage to your vehicle, roof tent or other road users.
VEHICLE WEIGHT LOADINGS
Consult vehicle manufacturer for information on your vehicles ‘maximum load’ for any roof bar installation. Obtain this to ensure the relevant product kg is below the manufacturer recommendation. Also see further notes on Static and Dynamic loadings.
ROOF BAR LOADINGS
These may be different to your vehicle must also accommodate the product weight recommendations.
Bush Cruiser: 61kg
- The weight loadings on your vehicle / roof bars MUST NOT be exceeded, this could lead to serious consequences. A vehicle and heavy weight is involved so extra care must be taken.
- Periodic Journey Checks – Once you fit the Roof Tent take a short test drive to check safety. Do not embark on a long journey before this check. Once starting a journey check all bolts / fixings connecting the roof bars and the roof tent after approx. 10 miles, then another check after 50 miles. You can if you wish use additional nuts, or wing nuts for added security.
- Do not drive with the tent open.
- Do not cook or bring cooking, BBQ or fossil fuel heating devices inside or below the roof tent.
- Always ensure the ladder is secure and on a level surface.
Static & Dynamic Loads
- Take corners slower.
- Brake in advance and smoothly.
- On rough or uneven ground, the Dynamic load can increase significantly, and extreme care needs to be taken. The ‘jolt’ effect of uneven ground cannot be quantified so the driver needs to take extra precautions on these surfaces.
- Clean and dry your tent after each camping trip:
- Open the tent fully and brush / vacuum inside
- Clean the fabric as needed using a mild detergent, warm water, and a soft to medium brush. Rinse fabric of all detergent prior to drying.
- Dry tent in the sun with all windows open. The tent must be completely dry before storage, or mildew and mould may occur. This is especially necessary after camping in rain or wet conditions.
- Using a small brush, remove dirt from zippers. Use a silicon spray to keep zippers lubricated.
- Wash mattress pad and hang to dry.
- Store your roof tent in a dry location, ideally wrapped in polythene or other suitable cover if storing for long periods of time.