Glawning and Bell Tent Stove Bundle (choice of stoves)
- Free Shipping (UK Mainland)
Scroll down for Safety Disclaimer PLEASE READ
Our stove bundles give you everything you need to take camping to glamping, and include something to go under your stove, something to carry your stove in and something to fit the stove to your tent with.
Choose the perfect stove for your needs from our drop down menu. Click on the following links for detailed product information. We have the Gloven, the Stainless Glow, the Black Glow and the Vista Sista.
We have something for everyone in our range, from stoves with ovens for the culinary masterchefs amongst you to stoves with glass on all sides for those who are happiest reclining whilst watching the dancing flames, and everything in between.
All of our stoves look fantastic, they're all super portable and are more than capable of transforming any size of glawning or bell tent into a cosy glamping heaven in no time at all.
With our bundles you get:
- Portable woodburning stove (choose from drop down menu)
- Full flue kit with inbuilt spark arrestor on top
- Protective carry bag
- Stove platform
- Flashing kit
A total game-changer for those camping holidays where the weather doesn't quite cooperate. A source of heat for drying out those wet clothes, getting toasty and of course cooking your meals on!
Safety Disclaimer PLEASE READ
We design high-quality tent stove products however, for safety, they must be used in accordance with the instructions provided. If used in a tent which is not fire-retardant, the stoves should only be used through a stove hole cut into a fire-retardant panel on the tent. We also recommend a suitable silicone tent flashing kit. When used on a fire-retardant tent, the stove should be flued out through a silicone flashing kit. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is being used safely. If you have any concerns about how the stove should be used, please contact us in the first instance. Lit stoves should not be left unattended, and fires should be extinguished prior to sleeping. Stoves should not be used in extreme weather, particularly in high winds. Always make sure the stove is on top of something fire retardant, as accidental sparks may go straight through the matting and/or groundsheet. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred by use of the stove howsoever caused (although, in accordance with legal requirements, we do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence). Please exercise caution and common sense by following these rules:
- Keep the inside of the tent well ventilated, even in winter
- Make sure the flue is clean and free of obstruction, and only ever use a stove inside a tent if the smoke and fumes are properly flued out.
- Use a carbon monoxide alarm
- Set up the tent on the flat ground to make sure the tent is stable and firm. Build the stove on the flat ground to ensure the stove is stable.
- Only use good quality wood, such as kiln dried hardwood. Do not use tanalised or treated wood, offcuts or wrapped “easy burn” firelogs