Patch approximately 15cm x 15cm for repairing hole in bell tent or glawning with a 5g tube of Stormsure adhesive and idiot proof instructions!
Two options - please select from drop down.
Options are beige heavy duty 520gsm ripstop PVC OR black Waterproof Heavy Duty 600 Denier Canvas with PVC Backing
- Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease (sandpaper the surface for best adhesion).
- Cut a patch to fit affected area
- Use Disposable gloves when opening and handling adhesive
- Use the adhesive at room temperature.
- Apply a generous amount of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive to the damaged area, with at least a 5mm extra around the damaged area. Stick down ensuring the whole of the rear side of the patch is covered with glue.
- Put some kitchen roll over the top of repair and weigh it down with something heavy and flat e.g. large books
- Leave horizontal and allow to cure for 10-12 hours.
- After the allotted time remove weights and remove any residual tissue paper with warm soapy water.