October 25, 2019 1 min read 6 Comments
Watch our short video guide:
So you’ve found that your canvas tent is suffering from mould or mildew and is in great need of some TLC, don’t fret!
Follow these 5 easy steps to solve your mouldy worries…
What you’ll need:
- A place to put up your canvas tent
- Wet & Forget mould, lichen and algae remover
- Garden pump pressure sprayer
What to do:
1) Set up your canvas tent in a place where you can leave it for as long as possible. (Ideally, you’d set it up in your garden where you could leave it for several days.)
2) Dilute your Wet & Forget mould remover with water as specified by the instructions on the bottle — 1 part mould remover to 5 parts water — into your garden pump pressure sprayer.
3) Using your sprayer, generously cover all the affected areas of your tent with the mould remover solution.
4) Leave your tent up & let the solution do its work.
5) Check up on your tent regularly to see if more solution is needed to remove all the mould (usually only if it has been washed off soon after application); if necessary, repeat this process until your tent is mould and mildew free!
And ta da! Your beautiful bell tent is back to normal! Don't forget you'll now need to reproof it with Fabsil or something similar.
Make sure to check out our beautiful bell-tent awning: The Glawning — here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 07, 2021 4 min read
July 27, 2021 3 min read
July 11, 2021 3 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …