Terms and Conditions of Glawning Warranty Protection
Upon receipt of your product(s) please check them carefully and notify us of any obvious faults as soon as possible (and in any event within 30 days). Failure to notify us within this time-frame could reduce the level of protection provided by the warranty (see below).
If you do identify a problem, please complete and send a Warranty Claim Form to us (these are available from our website or on request from us). We’ll take a look and get back to you as soon as possible to resolve the matter.
We may ask you to return the item so that we can organise for a repair to be made, or so that we can replace it. If this is the case, we will arrange the return shipping. Items will need to be returned in suitable cardboard packaging, so we advise holding on to your boxes until you have checked your items. Once returned to us we will examine the potential fault further, after which either a repaired or replacement item will be shipped to you.
What your warranty covers
Your warranty covers you for any manufacturing defects in the product(s) supplied to you for a period of 12 months, starting on the date of purchase.
What your warranty does not cover
Our customers are very important to us and we will always strive to offer the best possible customer service. We will try and help you with any issues you encounter with your glawning but please be advised that the warranty does not cover damage caused by either:
- inclement weather or nature (high winds for example); OR
- misuse of the product (including failure to use in accordance with our instructions); OR
- general wear and tear.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of issues not normally covered by the warranty (except in the unlikely event that the fault is present when the product is delivered, in which case we should be notified immediately upon receipt of the product by you, and in any event within 30 days):
- Bent or broken poles and pegs;
- Tears or holes in the canvas or other materials;
- Staining, mould or mildew on the canvas or groundsheet;
- Canvas or material damaged through improper storage;
- Blistered or peeling paint through improper use of stove (failure to cure paint); and
- Loose or open stitching or broken zips resulting from misuse or general wear and tear
Your Glawning 12-month warranty is non-transferable and applies to Glawning Brand products only.
The terms outlined herein do not affect your statutory legal rights as a consumer.